- Installed along sides of the trailer, provides secure storage plus visual appeal.
- All-aluminum construction by AWS-certified welders.
- Various storage volumes and options.
Sturdy-Lite's Single-door Toolboxes come standard with one stainless steel latch for widths of 24-36 inches, hinged to open from either the top or bottom. Double-door Toolboxes come with two latches for 36-60 inches and are hinged to open from each side.
All Toolboxes come with these quality features:
- Heavy-duty .125 5052 aluminum for years of structural integrity
- Solid-welded seams inside and out by AWS certified welders
- Polished stainless "compression" T-latches with roller cam
- Stainless piano hinge
- Rain gutter with automotive rubber seal
- Corrugated top and bottom (2 places each) for boxes over 48" long for added strength